Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Almost Wordless Wednesay - Joy to the World


Nothing on earth makes Shyla happier than snow! As of today, I thought her demeanor was back to normal. The hints of fear and tentativeness that I'd seen over last week were gone. You can imagine how much seeing her joy made me smile!
Yesterday

Yesterday


Leaping for joy this morning!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh this put a big smile on my face, KB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago when we first moved here, I welcomed the snow; now I'm thankful we didn't get any Monday night as forecast. I do love it, just wishing for spring to arrive and stay. Of course, then I'll be whining about all the rain and mud. So glad Shyla is back to her joyous self and giving you many reasons to smile.
    Sending hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. its wonderful to see shyla happy again!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see her look so happy! (And hopefully one day we'll see Rita romping in some nice fluffy snow like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shyla's joy just shouts out in the first pic!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are with the Pugranch...that first picture says it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shyla I'm happy today for having now snow... hahaha... we are like yin&yang huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she is flying. She needs a cape and she can be super Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just adore that first photo. You have us smiling here bigtime, Shyla☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad she is back to herself. Do you think it is possible she was under the weather and not actually scared?

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!