Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

A Spirit-Lifting Sunrise!

Yesterday morning, I saw that wonderful orange glow to the east out our windows, and I knew that it would be a good sunrise. My mood really needed a lift, and the sunrise did it for me.

Before the sun fully rose, I spun my drone around to view the Continental Divide. I will never tire of this view.

I kept the drone high aloft until the sun peeked over the eastern horizon.

I compiled a video with views from from different times within the sunrise. You can watch it here or at Youtube.

If you enjoy my videos, I'd be incredibly grateful if you'd click on the Youtube link for this video and hit the big red button that says "subscribe" just below the video.  Your subscription will help my channel keep perks that only highly subscribed channels get. Thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Beautiful as always 'KB'... and just as your world shows signs of turning colourful, ours is a total white out today! Stay warm. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours is a white out today too! That sunrise was yesterday!

      Delete
  2. you now have one more subscriber... and this is the only way i will ever see the continental divide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB, that was absolutely stunning; it lifted my mood, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love the purples. Went and subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are just incredible! We are off to YouTube to click on the big red button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I clicked on the red too!! This is so beautiful, and so many thanks for your sharing your part of the world with us. Quilt colours galore out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful video of a beautiful sunrise. And a new subscriber. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can certainly understand how your view lifts your spirits, and how you could never ever grow tired of seeing it. It is truly a view of how magnificent and beautiful your part of the world is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You truly do live in God's country. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy your beautiful skies so much...everything seems so dull and dreary here lately. We're lucky if we get to see some blue sky it seems!
    I just went and subscribed to your channel.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhh,, this sunrise is so beautiful! The colors, are incredible..

    Thank you KB,, and the beautiful music,, is so perfect!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!