Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Monday, August 27, 2018

Our Favorite Sow Takes another Bath!

Our favorite bear sow bathed again in the stinky water hole. She seems to adore soaking herself in the water and rubbing her head with her paws.

One of you pointed out last time that she seemed to particularly rub her left ear. Sure enough, it seems to be true again in this video, recorded just a few days after the first one. I hope that her ear is okay and is healing on its own,.

She also blew bubbles whenever her nose went under water.

Enjoy this video. I loved seeing the footage!

15 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Nothing beats a thoroughly deep cleanse! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is absolutely stunning to me. so very beautiful.. I hope the treatment of stinky water fixes her ear problem… I put it on full screen and I felt like I was sitting on shore watching her

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a mama with triplets in the park that regularly bathes in Jackson lake. I got her near a pond the other day, but my friend has several photos of her in the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved yesterday's Labraduo out running and sunning.
    The Sow is washers her ears kinda like I do but I use my on spit not pond water. MOL
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she is a leftie:) She is a beautiful bear. We just hope she stays out of the hotel lobby unlike the one we saw on the news last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great footage, looks like she truly enjoys splashing around :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the past few hot days, I can totally appreciate her totally adorable "Calgon...take me away" moment for cooling off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like a good soak!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun video of wildlife being wild. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That girl knows how to enjoy her baths! :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!