Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Brilliance

  


Cottonwoods in brilliant colors in a desert canyon.

I have come to realize that the overarching theme in almost all of my nature photos is that there is brilliant light in the most inhospitable places. That is a metaphor for there being a glimmer of hope even in the darkest times of life.

This is one of my favorites from the year.

13 comments:

  1. oh it is... what a wonderful photo... thanks for sharing so much wonderful things with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just wow. I love the colors of fall.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love that you share photos of places most of us will never see in person. The simile is apt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is stunning and I have noticed that also and also that anywhere the light touches is instantly transformed to beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful, thank you for sharing the beauty!!!
    Lucy (Troy, Ohio(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love those special light shots. A well deserved favourite here.
    Thanks! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely :) And I agree, KB. Hope you and yours are well, in the run-up to Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KB it is beautiful and quite dramatic
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Yamini. Beautiful photo. Hope you're finding those flashes of light in your life as winter settles in.

    Chris from Boise

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!