Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Friday, March 25, 2022

Glimpse of springtime

It has been a week of starting to recover my range of motion in my shoulder since my surgery. However, with the work of stretching the muscles, I tend to end up in really bad pain by the evening. For that reason,  I neglected this blog. I usually write my posts in the evening but I really wasn't up to it this week.

We are seeing signs that spring might be sneaking up on us. This photo is from a previous year because I can't even hold my real camera yet. I caught a glimpse of blue the other day that I thought might have been a bluebird!

Enjoy the glimpses of springtime wherever you are!


 

16 comments:

  1. We're enjoying spring here. Beautiful shot.

    Take care of you. We understand.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shot! Take the time you need to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo. Well worth the repeat.
    Hoping your shoulder continues to improve, without too much pain.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. I hope your rehab gets easier with less pain.

    We're seeing signs of spring, lots of dirty snow but a not a robin yet. Soon I expect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Stunning... and continued wishes for full healing! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely photo of the blue bird of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is starting to show around here, especially with all our returning birds. Don't worry about us, your readers, we just hope you make a complete recovery and that is more important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Blue Bird is beautiful, and recovery at the right pace is more important than anything else right now. We understand, take care and enjoy whatever sunshine comes your way. Down here, a cold morning, heavy dew on the lawns, and now at 11.15a.m. , really hot again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I wrote this post, I realized that it is not spring time for you. It is fall. Enjoy the cooler days!

      Delete
  9. We hope the healing happens before you realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I know you are the last to get spring. Good to see it on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry the rehab is so painful, but keep our focus on the end result and it will help. Great pic of the bird on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's a beautiful image! Who cares when you took it when it has that gorgeous quality to it. Continue a good path on the road to full recovery. And keep your ice packs close by. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your wonderful followers have said it all!
    slowly but surely. time always seems to be the great healer.
    have a wonderful weekend. we'll be here! no worries. except get well. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shot! I agree with J from GBGV, keep your eyes on the end result!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!