Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Black Dog Sunday

Our Black Dog seems to be feeling great. He's full of energy and loves playing in the snow.

He races his sister with an intensity that is surprising.

And they both love bowling me over at the end of a recall. They make me laugh.

We had a funny moment during our snowshoe hike when both dogs sunk down deep in the snow. I told them both to "stay", and they did! While I fiddled with my camera, they seemed to start to dose off in the warm sun. That made me incredulous. Can you imagine falling asleep in a snow bath?

I love our Labraduo so much.
Happy Black Dog and Brown Dog Sunday!  And Happy St. Patty's Day! (Two more months of winter here!)

23 comments:

  1. St Patrick's Day, our son-in-law's birthday. The Duo in the snow, that gives me a huge smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just soooooooooooooooo beautiful! I can not imagine laying in the snow at all, much less dozing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is too funny!! I love those two. It's so wonderful to see R feeling so well.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I don't know - that looks quite cosy! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word that 'stay' photo is amazingly beautiful and heart warming.
    I love how R and Shyla feed off each other's energy
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 'stay' pose is definitely smile inducing. ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  7. That snow stay looks COLD to me, but I'm glad they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pups are adorable and your action shots are breathtakingly beautiful.

    Have a fabulous Sunday. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look so sweet sleeping in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such beauties! having fun in the snow with Mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 more months of winter!? We are glad none of you mind the cold and snow. Keep having fun, and happy St. Patty's day. Lucy and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see R looking his normal exuberant self! That sunny snow snooze does look cozy - if one has a thick fur coat...

    Cheers,
    Chris from Boise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful duo in the snow!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them too, what a pair! The sun finally showed up here after the coldest, wettest winter I can remember since I moved here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you think the nap was a subtle hint that you were taking too long?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its so wonderful to see how happy R and Shyla are,,, and they enjoy the snow so much!
    Beautiful photos!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are so happy to hear that R is feeling good!!! That "stay" in the snow is beautiful. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The picture with them both snoozing in the snow made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you. Millie would easily fall asleep in the snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. He's looking GREAT! I love the shot of R and Shyla napping in the snow!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!