Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A Big Bear Takes a Bath

 No matter what, seeing bears take baths makes me smile. This is a big guy, maybe One-Eyed Jack, who is in Tiny's territory. I've known for years that the two of them somehow coexist. I hope that's still true. According to my cams, the two of them were in close proximity marking the same trees in mid-June.

Enjoy this guy's bath! He sure did! Here's the video.


16 comments:

  1. me too... they look a little like mark hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't have too many Bear in Bath videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always smile while these bears enjoy their spa time. the woods are looking green and beautiful and I am happy they have water to play in

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love watching the bears wallow in those little springs. He sure enjoyed his bath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must feel so good to get in the water with all that fur and take a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure did enjoy his bath. I love the yawn near the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect spot for a bear spa...shady and just the right depth
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a wonderful sight to see. Just enjoying himself and we all get to see and he has no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this video was just incredible. We love seeing the relaxing bath time that he was having. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. His own private spa! I can imagine all the fur is pretty warm so the bath would feel great...along with a scratch or two of the back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it is more likely for a bear to bathe in the woods than poop in them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident. I bookmarked it. This article is genuinely good.

    Regards,
    Online Essay Help

    ReplyDelete
  13. No doubt that spring made for a nice cooling off bath.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!