Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Shyla Saturday

What a year for flowers! I've run out of adjectives to describe the overwhelming beauty. Just the other day, a new flower started blooming near an aspen grove in Labrador Valley. Shyla and I stopped our bike ride to go enjoy the magnificent flowers. The flowers were so tall that they almost swallowed her!

Shyla is the best partner for exploring nature who I can imagine. She's so happy to run with me and make frequent stops to enjoy the beauty. Along with the flowers, we do have lots of bugs but Shyla never complains about them. She's so happy.

Every day with Shyla is a gift.

14 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I'm going to say lots of bugs = healthy environment. No bugs would be worrying! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your flowers are but I'm not a fan of the bugs. I snap at them because they bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both photos are gorgeous and show her beautiful markings and also make me feel happy seeing her in those flowers. those are really tall wild flowers...Beau dislikes our outdoor heat, and is an AC seeker this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMDs what a bonanza of beauty today. Bugs love me so I'd be swatting like crazy
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sea of yellow. Shyla sure looks happy to be romping in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure look beautiful in your flower forest sweet Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, both the pup and the flowers! What incredible fields of flowers you have to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shyla's wonderfulness keeps shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love her with the yellow flowers! Both are so beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your chocolate sweetheart looks so beautiful in those pretty yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! I've a feeling that Shyla thinks that everyday with YOU is a gift too! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. So does that mean all the spring snow was worth it?? :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!