Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Friday, June 24, 2022

Happiness in a storm

A theme in my life over the past few years has been learning to see the beauty even when I'm scared by a storm. I'm sorry for being so inconsistent here but I've needed time. I'm finding my way but I'm not there yet. Perhaps I'll never be but I sure have learned a lot in the journey.



11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Keep seeing the beauty - it counts for much! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep taking care of yourself. It's a hard time, and I'm sure we all want the best for you and the dogs. Much love and mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The journey is sometimes what it's all about...keep on looking for the beauty along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't expect anything from you but are always happy when you share your beautiful pictures of the world around you. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KB I agree with Millie and Walter...take the time you need.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a great outlook. We hope all is well with you. We have been sort of out of the loop for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep finding all this beauty, KB. Hugs to you♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You owe none of us anything and most important is taking care of yourself and those you love. We'll be here when you are able to post. I know, personally, I appreciate your photos and videos because they provide a look into the natural world that isn't available to me otherwise. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just sending big hugs from up here in Idaho.

    Chris from Boise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such exquisite beauty in those moody skies.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!