Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Stages of a Sunset

Orange, fiery phase...

Slow slide toward pink...



And, finally, a smidgen of deep purple during the hike home...

P.S. I said I'd be showing wildlife photos today but I am waiting until I can be "wordy" tomorrow!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful painted sky, with Shyla for a silhouette, more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - the dog and the sunset ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset pictures
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sky put on quite a show. Shyla was mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most beautiful skys in the world,,, that is what we think!
    And I think Shyla enjoys them as much as you do! Gorgeous!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the silhouette against the sky! We have some gorgeous sunsets this time of year by the beach, but I don't have a way to work the dog into them! Going to have to work on that! :) Maybe I could get the hubs to hold her up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single stage of your sunsets! What a gorgeous piece of paradise you live in!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall never ever tire of seeing your beautiful pictures. My morning treat as I drink my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nature has the best "fireworks" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We get some mighty beautiful sunsets in Florida too and are amazed by their "fire." Your pics are amazing and we so enjoy seeing Shyla as your model in them.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to watch sunsets. So magical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!