Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Thanksgiving Sunrise!

Our Thanksgiving morning dawned incredibly beautifully, reminding me of how grateful I am for where I live.

Place is so important to me. I feel connected to our mountains, meadows, creeks, and lakes. When I stand in a particular spot, I remember the times that I have stood there before, especially when it was with one of our departed dogs.

I feel the need to be out in nature every day, keeping my spirit rooted in our slice of the mountains.

If you have time, enjoy my short video with a 360 degree view of the sunrise.

Thank you to the LLB Gang for hosting Nature Friday!

18 comments:

  1. that is beautiful... I wonder about this colors no artisty can copy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so peaceful and beautiful and calming, that is what the 360 view is to me and no wonder you are connected to all of this beauty. the thing I like is NO HUMANS.. the less humans the better the peace and quiet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backyard is so incredibly beautiful, KB. You have a very special spot there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KB what a beautiful post pictures, video and words. I love the NC mountains myself and understand how you feel connected.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those colors...breathtaking! Thanks for sharing the video. Love the view of the whole sky. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like volcano lava in the sky. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. And great advice. Even at my worst I tried to at least set foot on the deck every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh I am amazed at the views.
    thanks for sharing.
    Thoroughly enjoyed this.
    I can see why you love being out in nature everyday.
    ♥ Linda Astro & Mitzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your beautiful photos and videos make it easy to understand why you love to be out in the nature of your part of the country - so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, those colors are extraordinary! Place is important to me too and I love what you wrote about standing in a place and remembering when you have stood there before.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh KB your world and nature is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. Since we have moved to the country I know I feel more connected to nature.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your beautiful sunrise with us. We rarely see skies so beautiful around here.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!