Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday Reflection

I love looking at the world through the reflection in Shyla's eyes.

She looks forward into our hills and forests with clear eyes.
I'm usually in the reflection too (you can see my bike helmet). It's almost looking at myself through someone else's eyes.

I have decided to participate in the 52 week Dogwood Photography Challenge. This week's challenge was "Look Ahead". I'm going to use the first one as my challenge photo because I like how her fur around her eye looked softer in it. You can see me and our mountain world in the reflection as Shyla looked ahead. I hope that our pack can share many adventures in our mountain world in the coming year!

18 comments:

  1. your world is always beautiful not matter how we view through your lens and it is still beautiful through Shyla's lens also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Like looking into the sun.

    Wishing you a happy, healthy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for today the "Eyes" have the prize. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool pictures. I love how we can see you in the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great pictures. We were looking at the clouds and trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has the most amazingly beautiful golden eyes!!!!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  7. For sure you have excellent and gorgeous subjects for this challenge....
    Shyla's eyes are beautiful
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful shots! You are going to do great at this challenge, and we look forward to seeing more.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is amazing to see the reflection in her eyes!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible!!! Gorgeous eyes and amazing photography.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh just look at the beauty of your world reflected in Shylas beautiful eyes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such amazing reflections. I'd most likely end up with a tongue slobber streak on the camera lens. 😁

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!