Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Friday, March 2, 2018

Finding Flowery Smiles in Early March

I'm sure that we all have those days when it feels as if an overwhelming weight has been placed upon us. Yesterday was one of those days for me.

A sunrise like this one is like a restart for 2018! It can make me smile.

Our indoor flowers also brighten my day. They make life so much more colorful at this time of year.

I never feel that my photos of daffodils do them justice but I keep on trying!

A daffodil reaching for the sunshine...

And, our trusty Paper Whites, which bring a smile to my face!
Happy Flower Friday. I hope that everyone finds something to smile about today.

17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    No sign of any bulbs here - yet. We are in a big freezer at the moment... but meanwhile I will gaze on these again and, yes, smile! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our daffodils aren't outside either. 'Tis the time of year that the Runner knows how I'll rejoice over a bunch of cut daffodils - because I'm desperate to see some color! Don't worry - spring will get to all of us before too long.

      Delete
  2. We have some green shoots just beginning to poke up here, Spring will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffodils are my favorite flowers - well, they're tied with bluebonnets, but those don't grow anywhere near here. So pretty and cheerful and bright!

    And there's a good foot and a half of snow on the ground from a big storm we had yesterday and last night, which makes me (and probably all the local dogs!) very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sunrise! Nothing is as cheerful as a beautiful yellow daffy☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers. They must be so nice this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nature does have a way of mitigating 'those' days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that early morning colour. Golden daffs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flowers do always brighten up any day. Pretty Daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been having some of those days lately too...so the beauty here is much appreciated!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to a lightening of that burden over the weekend. We love the Runner for gifting you with those flowers - and for giving you a chance to give US those beautiful photos.

    Happy Dr. Seuss Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your sunrise picture is very flower-like!! We have a few daffies popping up here but the recent cold snap has them looking very sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sunrise! we are in the middle of a few days of snow so no color here We are ready for spring
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Early blooming bulbs are heaven sent especially in a short growing season. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such brilliant gems of magic!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!