Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Happy Saturday!

It's a good day to snuggle up and relax. Sweet R is warm on our bed.

And so is Shyla.

We are all ready for a snooze after some time outdoors, enjoying the sunshine. When Shyla is happy, she loves to offer me a high five. It makes me smile ear to ear!
I hope that all of you are having a happy Saturday too!

13 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Even better after these warmers! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs look about the same in my bed this morning, while Steve and I are looking through a mushroom catalog, hoping to get wine caps to grow in our permaculture experiment. :) Love the last photo of you and Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm and cozy is right…I don't know how you go out on a bike in your cold weather but love seeing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your high fives, Shyla☺ Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, snuggly pups. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to start loading up for a trip to the recycling center and dump - always a thrill! No, really! Every time I manage to take detritus AWAY from my place, it feels like a victory :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love snuggling in bed with our pawrents too. Shyla's high five with you is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a nice snuggle morning in bed today too. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It still looks cold up there, a wonderful pic of you both together, Shyla with her own fur jacket, you in windproof one and gloves!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three pups here would love to start their day in a nice snuggly bed with the peeps. Great pic of you and Shyla!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!