Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Glowing in the Sunrise

When we find a patch of snow on the ground at sunrise, I love to see if I can get a good backlit photo of Shyla kicking up her heels.

Because she is such a dynamic dog, she surprises me with her leaps and enthusiasm!

Go, Shyla, go! 
Photography is really the only artistic thing that I've ever loved doing in my life. It is such a challenge and so rewarding, especially with a dog like Shyla as my model.

13 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    splish splash splosh! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool photos! I love when things fall into place and you can capture the dog with all four feet off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing glorious sweet Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are always stunning. i love the levitating with stars flying from the paws.. sparkling stars.. good job Shyla and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious! That's the only word I can think of to describe these beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Shyla has found a pot of gold in those pictures. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love back lit photos. There are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photo #1, that is the winner of the year. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two make such a great team - I love these shots!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you sure do it very well!!! Just loving these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful photos!
    love
    tweeedles

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!