Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Flashback Friday - Shyla's Arrival

Because I shared a memory of K with you yesterday, I thought that I'd share a photo from Shyla's early days with us, back in 2012.
She'd been with us for long enough that she'd look me straight in the eyes, even when I had a camera. It was the beginning of an amazing trust that would grow between us.

I feel so lucky that Shyla came into my life and has taught me so much about building trust and confidence.

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have her also.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can easily tell that she does trust you.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ties that bind us together!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing "Shyla the early days"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was perfect to help you through K's absence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy that you and your mom are best friends and a great team, Shyla!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is like a gift and therefore every day you are together is a gift too :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see the trust in Shyla's eyes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!