Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wordless Wednesday

Just a few words today....

This image was from near the start of a long point-to-point ride at about 11,000' in the Colorado mountains. The trail disappeared into the distance beckoning me to hurry forward but I couldn't prevent myself from stopping to enjoy the view.

After pedaling for a couple of hours, I came out above treeline - my favorite place in the world.
Trails like this one mimic the wild and unpredictable journey of life. No one knows what is lurking around the next curve in the trail.

16 comments:

  1. I love both of these, what a stunning ride that is, all those yellow flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Your Mind & Your Bike Will Follow

    Big Hugs
    P.S. BLK Dog Would Just Love A Just Because Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazingly beautiful scenery. We can understand why you had to stop your ride for a few pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY you have rendered me speechless (and that rarely happens with a gal whose cousin gave her the nickname
    Mouth of the South)!!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I would love to ride with you. Beautiful. Just wow.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful analogy...and a beautiful trail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little flowers along the way. It looks so spring like rather than fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With the trail like 'unpredictable life', it's good to stop and admire the beauty along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful ride. So glad I could pedal digitally rather than on a real bike. I'd be gasping for air I'm afraid. 🚵‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so brave....I am always worried about what is around those bends....
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant even imagine being at 11,000 feet, or above the treeline. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. On top of the world so wonderful!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!