Photos and text copyright Romping and Rolling in the Rockies 2009-2017.

All photographs and text within this blog are copyrighted.

You may not copy or repost any photos or text without specific permission from the author of this blog. When in doubt, please ask.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Focus

Perspective. I've gained some over the years. Sometimes, I focus too much on my dogs doing a trick perfectly...
...rather than looking in their eyes and seeing how earnestly they are trying.
Looking in their eyes and seeing their spirits is what makes a bond that lasts. I've truly fallen for this sweet girl.

19 comments:

  1. Focus in perfection, look at that concentration and trust, Shyla, your spirit is there shining through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a good girl but I get what you're saying. I've done that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too sweet Shyla.
    Looking into your big eyes we know the
    biscuit will land right in your mouth.
    Hope it was yummy.
    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good way to showcase that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweet girl would do just about anything for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right -- I also get wrapped up in the "perfection" that I forget to see and live in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Shyla would try to do anything you ask of her. She would try her hardest.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the best girl, Shyla, and we just adore you♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see so much love in your eyes... that's beautiful... and that you can do the cookie balance trick is pawesome... I can't do that, my nose is not strong enough it always falls into my mouth :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so focused on you. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could you not fall for those eyes?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't let mom see these photos cuz it's giving her ideas!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. They say that the eyes are the window to your soul......if that's true, Shyla is a beautiful soul. Love the trust she has in her eyes, wanting to please you. So powerful.

    ReplyDelete

If you are a Blogger registered user, you can skip the step asking you to verify that you are not a spammer. For posts older than 5 days, I have comment moderation turned on.

Thanks for your comments!!!!!